OHIO WATERJET CUTTING IN MARYSVILLE OH
- Ohio Waterjet Cutting is a division of Tool Technologies by Van Dyke, located in Marysville Ohio. Although Tool Technologies got its first waterjet machine in 2004, in 2017 we decided to re-brand the waterjet cutting division of the business for marketing purposes, so don’t be surprised when your call is answered with a Tool Technologies greeting. Tool Technologies by Van Dyke is a small company, serving national accounts and surrounding states since 1991.
- Ohio Waterjet Cutting serves you by making your custom-cut and stock parts from metal and plastic. Our present product mix includes automotive parts, parts from the electronics and battery industries, meter parts, and parts for machine shops. We are a resourceful shop which allows you to source all your parts made from a variety of materials, from one supplier.
- Steve Van Dyke is the owner and founder of Tool Technologies by Van Dyke, and now Ohio Waterjet Cutting. He started the shop in his garage in 1991, and has 26 years of experience making parts to order. Steve is in charge of sales and customer relations, and oversees all of the day-to-day operations of the company. Though he began small, he has experienced consistent growth and success. One of Steve’s earliest machine tools is displayed in the lobby of Tool Technologies’ shop. Although it is not used today, it serves as a reminder that one need not have the most expensive equipment at the beginning in order to learn to serve customers well and keep them returning for high quality parts and world class customer service.
- OMAX article: https://www.omax.com/sites/default/files/media/blogs/600165a_-_tool_technologies.pdf
- Howard Van Dyke is our Project Engineer, and has been working with Steve since 1999. He utilizes multiple software solutions to most accurately service the varying demands of our customer base. His focus is on managing the engineering and programming functions of the shop, along with preparing quotes for parts, and ensuring that the paperwork is prepared for all parts to be manufactured and orders delivered on schedule. Howard is considered a math genius and has an innate ability to manipulate numbers to make the machines perform to their highest ability and produce the desired outcome. He has been discussed and quoted on both InventorDigest.com and Modern Machine Shop!
- Inventor Digest article: https://www.inventorsdigest.com/articles/water-vs-steel/
- Modern Machine Shop article: http://www.mmsonline.com/articles/zero-taper-in-abrasive-waterjet-cutting
Steve’s philosophy has been that of Napoleon Hill:
“Do not wait: the time will never be ‘just right’. Start where you stand, and work whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along.”
Unique Part Numbers Completed
Years Waterjet Cutting
OHIO WATERJET CUTTING WORKING PROCESS
SUBMIT YOUR DRAWING
Send us your drawing, in any software currently on the market.
WE PROVIDE YOUR QUOTE
Our engineers will study your drawing, consider all aspects of the manufacturing process and provide you with a quote.
PLACE YOUR ORDER
Place your order from the quote number. We will take care of the rest.