Ohio Waterjet Cutting is pleased to provide consulting services on-site at a customer’s worksite. Because of the vast variety of industries we have worked with, and with attention and respect to all Non-Disclosure Agreements, we can borrow from the knowledge gained to offer solutions, and accurately troubleshoot problems that occur during the manufacturing process. Ohio Waterjet Cutting will advise you of any and all alternatives available to solve your problems as quickly as possible.
If your company needs to adopt a waterjet cutting standard, our engineers have experience teaching and conveying the concepts for best practices and can help your design team reduce communication confusion on requested parts.
Howard Van Dyke is our lead Project Engineer. He ensures that your drawing is properly processed, regardless of its format. Howard and his staff are fluent in many different design software packages from AutoCAD to CATIA. Remaining current with design software allows us to import your drawings from almost any data configuration and manipulate them to carefully craft your part. Additionally, your engineering team can consult with us on how to standardize your files for consistent and faster waterjet times.
If you need us to cut a new part for you, from an existing part you have, we can do so utilizing our FARO ARM and a precision-optical locator. With the FARO ARM, you eliminate the need for the development of an engineering drawing. While engineering drawings in the .DXF format are best and provide the most seamless manufacturing, Ohio Waterjet can work from other CAD design formats as needed by the customer.
- First Article Inspection Report
- Material Chemical and Physical Certification
- Heat Treating Certification
- Plating Certification
- FARO Measuring Arm, Laser Line Surface Scanner
- Routine Internal Audits
COMPLIANCE TO INDUSTRY STANDARDS
- ANSI – American National Standards Institute
- AS – Aerospace Industry Standard
- ASME – American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- ASTM – American Society for Testing and Materials
- Mil-Spec – Military Specifications
- RoHS – Restriction of Hazardous Substances (compliant)
- SAE – Society of Automotive Engineers.
Accepted File Formats:
You can send us any file type currently on the market!